Wednesday 25 November 2015

Lime crime unicorn lipstick crybaby

Hi guys & dolls! 

I've been meaning to do this for a while now but I seriously always forget that I even purchased this! It's a quick review of the lime crime unicorn lipstick in the shade 'crybaby' 

This beautiful blue lipstick was a collaboration with the founder of Lime Crime Doe Deere and artist, Melanie Martinez! 
I have to say when I first seen the first pictures released I was plensantly surprise that I really loved the shade. I have never come across a blue lipstick that I have though wow. I REALLY like this! First time for everything!  
It came with these cute little transfer tear drop tattoos which I really don't want to use just yet! 
The packaging is the same as any famous lime crime unicorn lipstick with the unicorn logo & brand name! (I am still in love with the packaging as I was the first time I came across lime crime!) 
I'm unsure if it's just me but the bullet feels slightly heavier than the usual? But I absolutely love the formula. Nice and creamy  but the tiniest bit thicker than usual but still applies amazingly well. 
It's safe to say that I'm going to try this with a variety of different looks to see what I can get out of this wonderful lipstick! 

        Cattie Xx






3 comments:

  1. Do you ever think of selling it??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you ever think of selling it??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you tried the Lime Crime Surprise color? I am sooo curious if they are the exact same color and thus named Surprise! Lol I don't have Cry baby so I can't do the comparacion.Please help!

    ReplyDelete